Medical-Camp and education program at KHCP-Healtcare Center at Sharminub Institute in Raniban/Kathmandu
April 11, 2019
To improve health and education of Sharminub Institute monks, the KHCP-team from Dhulikhel Hospital Kathmandu University Hospital visited to provide healthcare facilities and education program.
• Provided awareness and health teaching on water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) and also provided on oral health with our BISS nurse.
• Presented a short video clip on Tuberculosis, Communicable Disease, Cough and proper technique on hand washing.
• Treated 35 monks for scabies.
Enlarge the pictures
by mouseover or click!
!The previous Postbank is still running!
New Donation Account
Account Holder: KHCP e.V.
- The KHCP medical center within the Sharminub complex
- Dental lecture for the young monks of Sharminub
Hygiene lecture for the young monks of Sharminub
- Hygiene lecture for the young monks of Sharminub
- The principle of Sharminub visites the class
- The kids after lecture